Here are 14 steps to feeling happier, healthier, and more fulfill NOW:
1. Be present - meditate at least twenty minutes a day, preferably first thing in the morning.
2. Be optimistic - focus on positive aspects of yourself, your life, and others. Then think and speak of positive aspects. When you wake up, write down positive aspects of yesterday.
3. Be appreciative - focus on people, things, events, circumstances, places, etc. you can appreciate and why you can appreciate them. Think and speak about them. When you wake up, write down a list of appreciation. Make sure you FEEL appreciative.
4. Be a creator - focus on what you want starting with the emotions you want to feel, experiences you want to have, places you to go, and things you want to have. Think about them. Draw them out or look at images of them. Speak about your desires. Refrain from speaking about unwanted things, fears, doubts, etc. If you must complain, complain it to someone who can help you solve the problem.
5. Eat a healthy diet, preferably a vegetarian diet with minimal cooked, fried, or processed foods.
6. Exercise three to four days a week, including cardio and weight (yoga is a plus).
7. Do something creative, such as drawing, painting, playing music, writing, cooking, etc. even if you are not an artist.
8. Help someone in need.
9. Spend time with happy, optimistic, appreciative people.
10. Simplify your life by getting rid of junk, selling unused articles, cleaning your house and car, reducing material possessions, etc.
11. Spending time in nature.
12. Listening to feel-good, happy music free from superficiality and egoism. Check out Shimshai's "Mother of My Soul."
13. Do not watch T.V. or follow news. Watch movies selectively - choose the ones that make you feel good.
14. When browsing the web, use it constructively and avoid absorbing something superficial, negative, or entertaining. Try spending less than 30 to 80 minutes online a day.
More @ Facebook.com/TheSuwaiVibration